June 04, 2014

Wordless Wednesday-EOY Gifts

I just finished up my students' end of the year gifts (idea from Where the Wild Things Learn)!

Photo: Finishing up end of the year gifts for my kiddos (idea courtesy of @wildthingslearn)! Only three days left!!!!

What type of gift are you going to be giving your students?


  1. These look terrific, Kathleen! It is so cool that you are giving your students such a personalized gift that you obviously had to put a lot of thought into! I love the "voracious reader" description! How long did this project take you to complete!

  2. Thank you so much, Deb! It took me a few hours, I'm not going to lie! I wanted to think of at least a couple of personal sentiments for each student. Ameila {Where the Wild Things Learn} did provide a list with some suggested adjectives too. I can't wait to give them to my students tomorrow! :)

  3. Those end-of-year gifts are super cute!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Fourth Grade Lemonade

  4. These are super cute! I'm excited to read your blog - I am your newest follower!

    The Math Nerdette